[opensuse-factory] New thunderbird little problems
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 13:56:13 +0200

Hi,

I just installed 11.2 M6 from the DVD (openSUSE-DVD-Build0233-i586.iso)

I copied over the /.thunderbird directory from my 11.1 test partition, to save
time configuring.
There are two problems:

By default, it saves locally all email from imap accounts: for a gmail account,
this is terrible, I
have thousands and thousands, and can't succeed, too many. I had to dissable it.

The other is that now, when I hit "reply to all" on a mail list, I do get reply
to all, instead of
that trick we had that instead gave us the reply to list. Does this work
differently now, or is it a
bug? I don't remember right now what setting we changed :-?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2-factory)