Re: [opensuse-factory] No updates of any description to 11.2 (MS6)?
  • From: Vahis <waxborg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:29:20 +0300
Per Osbäck wrote:
well...I'd rather trust what the output of "zypper up" shows than the
manual then (though it says "or newer version").
I built and packaged the rpm myself in my home project in the build
service.

"update (up) [options] [packagename] ...
Update all or specified installed packages with newer versions, if
possible."

I'd say that you are not running factory?

I am but this had not occurred there, sorry for my ignorance.
I have only run zypper dup on my current factory.

I changed the repos manually from M6's 11.2 to factory.
Would zypper dup really have done that?
I doubt it. (Because I don't understand why it would do it)

Vahis