[opensuse-factory] No updates of any description to 11.2 (MS6)?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:30:46 +1000
I've had 11.2 MS6 installed for several days now and have the
.../factory/repo/oss and ..../non-oss, as well as the other Community
repos, installed.

Yet over this period there have been no updates to any installed files.

I only use YaST (and Online Update applet) to check for new updates.

Is it a natural thing that there have not been any updates or is it
because I am using the 'normal' built-in YaST update facility and should
be using something else?

BC

--
"There are none so blind as those who will not see."