Re: [opensuse-factory] M6, Netinstall.
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:23:59 +0200
Op 01-09-09 12:59, Per Jessen schreef:

Hmm.
That is strange. These are very small pkgs.

Maybe I mistook the packages - the one I had a problem with was 11Mb.

I had troubles with these pkgs before, when updating all pkgs.
(Install was ok, just didn't boot, some strange with /dev/sde, instead
of /dev/sda.
Anyway, the rootpartition could not be found, and grub could not get
installed because initrd could not be made)

Well, I use lilo and installed it manually. I doubt if those packages
are somehow to blame for your system not booting.

/Per

(lol)
Nono, these pkgs have nothing to do with that ;)
They just caused me to restart the update/install...(after disabeling
them in the pkgmngr..)

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)

OS: Linux 2.6.31-rc7-4-desktop x86_64
Huidige gebruiker: oddball@AMD64x2-SFN1
Systeem: openSUSE 11.2 Milestone 6 (x86_64)
KDE: 4.3.00 (KDE 4.3.0) "release 3"