Re: [opensuse-factory] M6, Netinstall.
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:21:43 +0200
Op 01-09-09 07:40, Per Jessen schreef:
Oddball wrote:

pkgs bundle-lang-gnome-nl and bundle-lang-gnome-en (probably all
others also) are badly broken.
They keep trying to install, and the only thing to do is ctrl+alt+del
to quit and start the install new, after unmarking these 2 pkgs for
install during pkg-controle, in the installer

Initially I had a similar problem with them, but AFAICT the download
from Uni-Heidelberg was just too slow, so I started over and used
mirror.switch.ch directly, and had no problems.

/Per

Hmm.
That is strange. These are very small pkgs.
I had troubles with these pkgs before, when updating all pkgs.
(Install was ok, just didn't boot, some strange with /dev/sde, instead
of /dev/sda.
Anyway, the rootpartition could not be found, and grub could not get
installed because initrd could not be made)

Anybody knows anything about these pkgs?

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)

OS: Linux 2.6.31-rc7-4-desktop x86_64
Huidige gebruiker: oddball@AMD64x2-SFN1
Systeem: openSUSE 11.2 Milestone 6 (x86_64)
KDE: 4.3.00 (KDE 4.3.0) "release 3"