Re: [opensuse-factory] M6, Netinstall.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:40:30 +0200
Oddball wrote:

pkgs bundle-lang-gnome-nl and bundle-lang-gnome-en (probably all
others also) are badly broken.
They keep trying to install, and the only thing to do is ctrl+alt+del
to quit and start the install new, after unmarking these 2 pkgs for
install during pkg-controle, in the installer

Initially I had a similar problem with them, but AFAICT the download
from Uni-Heidelberg was just too slow, so I started over and used
mirror.switch.ch directly, and had no problems.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.3°C)