Re: [opensuse-factory] new Firefox feature (call for help)
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:51:48 +0200
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
- to get the Firefox UI translations in place for as much locales as
possible (it's really not much to translate right now)

I can translate to Czech/Slovak. Languages like German or French should
be no problem. I'm not sure about the others, but we could ask i18n
people once the string collection is more or less complete.

- to find a hosting area (currently it's running on my personal server)
(to be able to offer problematic plugins it could make sense to use
opensuse-community.org?)

I would go for opensuse-community.org for now. We can always change to
opensuse.org later and switch the URI in plugin by releasing an update.
I suggest to ask os-c.org folks.

(it's a python script running through mod_python)
- to get ideas how to solve 3.
- if 3. is hard to solve or takes time we can consider to fill the
database manually to get started but that would need some help to
collect the needed information

I am willing to help. Tell me what metadata you need and I'll try to
figure out how to obtain it (automatically or manually) from the packages.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12