Re: [opensuse-factory] status distribtution
  • From: Alexey Eremenko <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:08:19 +0300
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

gcc44 hit the factory repo yesterday afternoon. zypper dup didn't show any
errors, which is good. I didn't yet have the chance to see if the system also
works flawless, I hope someone else might have news. Otherwise I let you know
later today.

Unfortunately the NET isos do not work as they are not yet adapted to the new
libraries and it will take a while to fix this as currently factory is
rebuilding from scratch ;(

How long does it usually takes to rebuild whole factory? And how many
PCs (CPUs/Cores) work on it?

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"