[opensuse-factory] status distribtution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:58:25 +0200
Hi,

gcc44 hit the factory repo yesterday afternoon. zypper dup didn't show any
errors, which is good. I didn't yet have the chance to see if the system also
works flawless, I hope someone else might have news. Otherwise I let you know
later today.

Unfortunately the NET isos do not work as they are not yet adapted to the new
libraries and it will take a while to fix this as currently factory is
rebuilding from scratch ;(

KDE 4.3b1 is waiting to be taking into O:F, so it should be in Milestone2.
I tried the unstable live cds and the desktop doesn't show any obvious
problems.

Greetings, Stephan