Re: [opensuse-factory] gst-fluendo-mp3 removed from NonOss
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:02:29 +0200
Am Donnerstag 30 April 2009 schrieb Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy:
On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 14:44 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

Unfortunately Fluendo asked us to stop distributing mp3 plugin with
openSUSE > 11.1. So I had to remove it frrom NonFree and you will
see it disappearing in the repo soon - just so you know.

Greetings, Stephan

OK, so several questions need to be asked at this news:

It would be great if you'd stop speculating. I just wanted to avoid any
suprises if someone notices the package is removed. I don't have any
other information at this point, but speculating won't help _at all_.

Greetings, Stephan