Re: [opensuse-factory] First milestone release
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 21:40:57 +0200
jdd schreef:
I just run factory ON VirtualBox

At first, X didn't start, or bette said crashes when loading kde4.

But I could key "1" at the boot menu, open a root console, init 3,
then zypper up.

Now all works like a charm...

jdd

Lucky guy..;)

I just tried for the second time to install from a net.iso.
I formatted before inserting install cd, and before installation.
My screen went black with the monitor test (again) before first login,
(unfinished install), and there all stopped, same as the first time....
So for me there was no option to update...
This way i am not able to figure out what is wrong here...
(on eee-pc-901)

--

Have a nice day ;)

Oddball aka M9.