Re: [opensuse-factory] First milestone release
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 20:59:35 -0500
On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 18:08 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to release a first milestone before easter, but unfortunately I
found
2 blocking issues while pretesting the DVDs and the live cds have a very poor
performance at the moment, so I withdraw this idea.

Next chance to release a milestone is the week after easter week - e.g. april
23rd. It would be cool if more people could test factory installation and
live
cds and file bug reports, so the first milestone is good enough.

I believe there's still a blocker (for me, anyway) on my end (bug
#483424) but I'll see what I can do.

Two comments,

1) I really like that release calendar (had nothing to do with anything,
but just wanted to say it ;-) )

2) So the 'Alpha' & 'Beta' terminology is officially dead with regards
to openSUSE, right?
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Member