[opensuse-factory] First milestone release
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:08:21 +0200
Hi,

I wanted to release a first milestone before easter, but unfortunately I found
2 blocking issues while pretesting the DVDs and the live cds have a very poor
performance at the moment, so I withdraw this idea.

Next chance to release a milestone is the week after easter week - e.g. april
23rd. It would be cool if more people could test factory installation and live
cds and file bug reports, so the first milestone is good enough.

The end of april is basically the last chance to release a first milestone:
http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/opensuse_release/

Greetings, Stephan