Re: [opensuse-factory] "sled_beta" mailing list
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:40:50 +0100
"Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

[...]
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:33, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Its perhaps also due to the fact that we do not want Andrew as Beta Tester
anymore

Well that's the first I hear about it. Underscores, again, the
communications issue. Maybe you should contact me off-list so we can
settle this.

Marcus, I have to correct you: the beta programs only have a limited
amount of slots and we choose not to include some persons but include
others. Andrew was not kicked out of any Beta program - he just was not
more suited than the others that filled the limited slots,

Regards,
Andreas Jaeger
Director platform / openSUSE, Novell
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany