Re: [opensuse-factory] "sled_beta" mailing list
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:04:56 +0100 (CET)

On Wednesday, 2008-12-10 at 18:09 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Carlos, There's no contact person that I can give out to the OP and
that's what I said and told. We do not have what he requested and his
banging publically about that will not change the fact. The so called
contact person helped out but he was never the guy in charge of what the
OP wants to make him.

I will not comment here any further since what you and the OP request is
something that is not appropriate for this mailing list on the one hand
and on the other hand is something Novell does not deliver for SLED
today,

I can only say that once the issue is public, you have, or your public relation person has, to give some kind of reasurances. This doesn't look nice.

I don't have currently need for SLES, but now and then I see very negative comments, related to lack of communication, people ask me what do I think, can I help, and I just have to slide away because I don't have any idea of what to say.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.