Re: [opensuse-factory] "sled_beta" mailing list
  • From: "Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:17:26 -0500
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:15, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue so far is:

A person complains that he had a contact person at novell from whom he got
SLES for betatesting, that contact person disappeared, and nobody at
novell wants to tell him who to speak to now.

Pretty much. Although I didn't make much of an effort to contact
someone, since I understand there is no support provided for beta
releases.