Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE and Ubuntu's BulletBroof X
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:09:41 +1000
Felix Miata wrote:
On 2008/09/23 18:32 (GMT+0200) Eberhard Moenkeberg composed:

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Susanne Oberhauser wrote:

Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx> writes:

We were not talking about beginners - the course was about changing
hardware pieces.

Ok, it's not the plain vanilla beginner stuff, right.

But it's not that hard either, is it?

And if the board crashes and you move the disk to another board you
have the very same problem.

You simply should not do that if you are not able to enter a command at
the console.

Anyone on this list close enough to Eberhard to pay a visit and figure out if
he's been sober at all since this thread started?

I've been wondering the same thing but was too polite to ask :-) (but
it may not be alcohol related 8-) .)

Ciao.

--
It's not possible to operate honestly using a basis of dishonesty.