[opensuse-factory] openSUSE 11.1 Alpha3 and status
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:38:38 -0400
Hi everyone,

as I'm traveling all of this week, I just wanted to let you know, that we
will stick to http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap and won't release an Alpha3
this week. (http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.1 mentioned an Alpha3, without
taking Hackweek and travel plans into consideration.)

As soon as I'm back in Nuremberg next week, I'll push for a test build
Alpha3plus.

The status of the distribution is short this time: last week was hackweek ->
not much progress. We still have too many failing packages.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development