Re: [opensuse-factory] Just one question about plane to release openSUSE 11.0 with KDE 4.1
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:34:30 +1300
On Sat 08 Mar 2008 04:12:04 NZDT +1300, Will Stephenson wrote:

Lose the black background from the panel and everywhere else. The
panel's difficult to read (contrast too high).

We're considering alternate theming at the moment.

:) I don't mind more than one scheme, though I'm not sure if that's
realistic as they seem to need more fine-tuning than is possible to do.
In the past only the suse default scheme has been working properly in my
limited experience. But if it's possible, why not have suse-workstation
and suse-playstation schemes.

The window decorations' colour change on mouse-over is good.

It needs the (previous) blue colouring of the window title and frame
back. Currently it is not at all apparent which the active window is.
Boldfacing one word in the title doesn't do it.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.