Re: [opensuse-factory] Just one question about plane to release openSUSE 11.0 with KDE 4.1
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:24:50 +1300
On Sat 08 Mar 2008 06:17:29 NZDT +1300, Dirk Mueller wrote:

Thanks Dirk.

Lose the black background from the panel and everywhere else.

you can just install another SVG theme from e.g. kde-look.org. We will also
most likely switch to another theme. Which one.. well, we need somebody with
the skills to design one for us :)

What's wrong with the KDE3 one?

plasma of all users crashes when pulling the USB stick out.

there is a bugreport about that (bug 360059) which I cannot reproduce, please
sign up there and give me information, like a usable backtrace.

Reproducible with right-now zypperdup factory. Segfault in __sym_ntos
(libsolid), proper backtrace when I've worked out which debuginfos I
need.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.