Re: [opensuse-factory] Just one question about plane to release openSUSE 11.0 with KDE 4.1
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:12:12 +0100
On Friday 07 March 2008, Martin Schlander wrote:

But actually I also doubt that 4.1 plasma will come very close to
kicker+kdesktop feature and configuration parity with only ~2 months until
feature freeze. :-(

well, it will not be kicker+kdesktop, because then we'd just use
kicker+kdesktop instead of rewriting it, which is not a fun project. I see
what you're saying though: You're missing a feature that you're used to and
that you consider important and that is no longer there. Tell us that and it
might be considered.

Greetings,
Dirk

--