Re: [opensuse-factory] Nvidia "fake-raid" and lvm
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:50:10 -0500
Bjørn Lie pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
With the Alpha1 (gnomecd) I can't get the installer to format/make my
fakeraid partitions. This works with Alpha0 (and 10.3), can someone else
confirm this?

The installer bombs out with a -1007 errormsg (if I remember correctly)

Bjørn

I also see this using VirtualBox. When I try Custom Partition the
install freezes. I'm gogin to try oncr more before filling a bug report.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998