Re: [opensuse-factory] Problems with current factory
  • From: Hans-Peter Holler <holler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:36:13 +0100
Am Freitag, 18. Januar 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Freitag 18 Januar 2008 schrieb Felix M?öller:
Hi,

- apache2 crashes on many (trivial) requests
- subversion client can't access archives via ssh and https any more
(or, to be more precise: all files appear with ! in svn status).

my subversion client segfaults on every svn up or svn co. I did noticed
it this morning and did not yet have time to report. A week or so ago it
was working.
download subversion-1.5.0-29.(i586 | x86_64).rpm (yes, it's the same build
number as your installed package!) and install it with rpm -U --force.

If you report plaese cc: me on the bug.

Works fine here. I'm doing all my development on factory. So a backtrace
would be very welcome - in a bug report though.
Fresh install or daily update ?

Greetings
Hans-Peter