Re: [opensuse-factory] beagle
  • From: Christian Jäger <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:37:40 +0100
It is perfectly normal that an indexing tool is especially active when
building an initial index. Whoever doesn't have the patience to wait
this out and instead uninstalls Beagle instantly cannot really say
anything about its footprint or usefulness IMHO.

Apple users, for example, just _know_ that their search-tool (Sherlock
or whatever it's called) put quite a load on in the beginning.

I think removing Beagle would mean a serious regression.

Just my 2 Cents.

Chris