Re: [opensuse-factory] Hunspell
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:47:45 +0100
Martin Schlander wrote:
Den Thursday 17 January 2008 11:25:10 skrev Kálmán Kéménczy:
Are there any plan to make hunspell the system-wide spellcheck tools
as Fedora working on it?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureDictionary

Sounds like a great project by the Fedora dudes. I'm also somewhat interested
in this topic. Still haven't managed to find out what is planned as default
spell engine in KDE4 which I consider crucial - for me as a non-expert
hunspell seems a non-brainer.. but what do I know..

From Feature Dictionary:
"KDE 4 already defaults to enchant in Sonnet."

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12