[opensuse-factory] status report distribution week 2
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:01:14 +0100
Hi!

- we got a roadmap for openSUSE 11.0 - next milestone alpha 1 happening
next week
- we still have too many build failures that create dependency problems,
especially on ppc
- Factory installation has been reworked in quite some details, more to come
- work on software update stack has gone forward (and regressed a bit over
christmas, but I hope we get a first glimpse of it in alpha1)
- yast-qt is fully qt4 now, problems are continuesly fixed
- Various packages were updated since Alpha0
- Factory dependencies were broken over christmas, but should be fine again

Anything I forgot? Feel free to ask me :)

Greetings, Stephan