Re: [opensuse-factory] Splitting manpages out of package is *fundamentally*wrong
  • From: Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:50:27 +0100
On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 13:58 +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
On Thursday 27 December 2007, Kay Sievers wrote:

This is because TeX stuff is **huge**.
That's a very weird reason to put man pages into the -doc package, and
not provide them with the main package, like everybody else is doing it.

I find it weird that you comment on the package as if you were a 3rd party
person when in fact you are the maintainer of it ;)

I didn't make the changes I comment on, and obviously disagree with.
Nothing "weird" from my side I could recognize.

Kay