Re: [opensuse-factory] Is it possible to completely do without Gnome?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:43:27 +0100
"Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Let me jump in, as I had the same problem.
I don't use GNOME, but I guess that I have almost all installed. I laughed
when Metacity and evolution data server were listed as dependency, but I had
no time to play with, so I just let zypper install everything. I can't recall
what pulled them in, but I'll try to see is there anything in zypper log.

It would be interesting to see which packages exactly pull those - or
others in. Please check the specifics,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform/openSUSE, aj@xxxxxxx