[opensuse-factory] konquerer / KDE SSL problem?
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:42:28 +1300
Could someone please check out whether they get a response (login page)
from https://authorproof.ieee.org/ please? Mine always times out after a
long wait. Using firefox or wget works, so it's not my firewall or
ieee's server!!! Running wireshark shows no data is ever received back
from the server when using konqueror, but there's a normal exchange with
firefox.

openSUSE 10.2 with all current updates except kernel. A second 10.2
computer shows the same problem. All other http:// and https:// sites I
have been using in the last many months have been fine.

Is this only affecting me or others too - before I open a bug?
Which component could the problem be in?

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.