[opensuse-factory] no cdrecord
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:43:44 -0600
Hey Group;

In SuSE10.3 there is no cdrecord. I guest the author of cdrecords message to Linux hit home. Anyway, while downloading/updating or just lucky I saw a note the cdrecord was being replaced. Problem is my memory has not locked on the new substitute. It may have been in the SuSE Yast Install notes

A "which cdrecord", "locate cdrecord" fails to answer the question.

What is the binary replacements file name?
--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email: " n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxx "

Did you know?
The transistor was invented by three white men.