Re: [opensuse-factory] OpenSUSE, bugs and some considerations
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:29:38 +0100

jdd schreef:
Francis Giannaros wrote:

Like I said though anyway, this is a tried, tested and proven method:
many other projects have these, and they work tremendously well.
I think we agree on the fact, just discussing the how (personally I
don't like IRC)

jdd

That is a shame, because that would be the most simple...
You can even open a channel for it....

* I don't type fast enough to have a fluent conversation.
* I like to think twice at what I say
* it's very difficult to follow more than two conversations on the same chat, I don't like IRC so I don't use it and I'm not comfortable with the shortkeys and commands (for private chat, for example). I can't learn for only one occasion...
* It's difficult to archive a chat for subsequent relation
* anyway most bug tracking needs time

* do you know nowaday phone is free between many countries (for example I can phone for free to USA or germany without computer), this I know :-) I often do phone call debugging :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Lucien Dodin, inventeur