Re: [opensuse-factory] SPAM: About YaST problem
  • From: Ricardo Cruz <rpmcruz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:42:34 +0000

Hi Stvetoslav,

There have been problems with the SVN, and it seems for some reason the web
view requires a password... Wierd. Anyway the svn checkout command seems to
work for anonymous. Try out:
svn checkout https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/yast/

If you are on low bandwidth, you probably only want download the trunk you
need, because the all SVN is huge. So, since web view can't be reached, here
is the trunks list:

autoinstallation/
backup/
bluetooth/
boot-server/
bootloader/
build-test/
ca-management/
cd-creator/
certify/
cim/
control-center/
core/
country/
databackup/
debugger/
devtools/
dhcp-server/
dns-server/
extra-packages
fax-server/
filenames
firewall/
firstboot/
gtk/
hardware-detection/
heartbeat/
http-server/
inetd/
installation/
instserver/
ipsec/
irda/
iscsi-client/
iscsi-server/
kerberos-client/
ldap/
ldap-client/
ldap-server/
liby2util/
mail/
mail-server/
modules
mouse/
ncurses/
network/
nfs-client/
nfs-server/
nis-client/
nis-server/
ntp-client/
oem-installation/
online-update/
online-update-test/
openschool/
openteam/
packagemanager/
packagemanager-test/
packager/
pam/
perl-bindings/
phone-services/
pkg-bindings/
power-management/
printer/
profile-manager/
qt/
repair/
restore/
runlevel/
s390/
samba-client/
samba-server/
scanner/
schema/
security/
slide-show/
slp/
slp-server/
sound/
storage/
support/
sysconfig/
testsuite/
tftp-server/
theme/
transfer/
tune/
tv/
uml/
update/
users/
vm/
x11/
xml/
y2pmsh/
yast2/
you-server/

To get, for example the gtk frontend trunk, you would use:
svn checkout https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/yast/trunk/gtk

Of course, you should get YaST source code from the Suse source code
repository, if you want to use a stable version.

Please register on a Yast mailing (they are low traffic) and make further
questions there. If you want to share with us what you are trying to
accomplish, we will happily guide you in the code base. :)

Cheers,
Ricardo

--
"Those who do not do politics will be done in by politics."
-- French Proverb