Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE 10.2 bug prioritization
  • From: Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 22:25:26 +0100
On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 01:05:25PM -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> On Saturday 04 November 2006 12:38, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> > Randall
> >
> > You don't know the details, why we switched to newer releases of
> > X.Org and freetype2. And no, we will not discuss all decisions for
> > software updates. Especially when there are legal issues.
>
> So you want to enlist our help in beta testing (and I put considerable
> time into filing these reports and supplying the follow-up information
> requested) and then just ignore us when we have problems you don't care
> to fix?

Did I say this? I'm still interested in fixing this problem. I would
like to spend my time on this instead of discussing why we switched to
a newer Xserver verion closer to X.org 7.2 release rather than staying
with something undefined between 7.1 and 7.2, which won't be easy to
support you might imagine.

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available