Re: [opensuse-factory] tiny-nvidia-installer removed from factory
  • From: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:01:37 +0100
Jonh Arson wrote:
> I wasn't what you can call happy when i found out this little software
> was removed from factory (and even less so when after reopening it 3 or
> 4 time the bug was marked as private).

You reopened the bug multiple times although you were told it was
classified as WONTFIX? Then the only way to stop you from reopening
was indeed marking the bug private.

> No real explanation given. [...]
> WONTFIX, build it in the BS. WTF!

That's a perfectly valid reason. You can build it in the build service
or wait for others to do it. SUSE has no obligation to fulfill your
wishes unless you have a very convincing reason (and no, it's not you
who needs to be convinced).

Regards,
Carl-Daniel