Re: [opensuse-factory] Kile and LaTeX Editor Pattern
  • From: Hugo Costelha <hugo.costelha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:46:44 +0000
On Tuesday 31 October 2006 08:03, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Hugo Costelha wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Shouldn't kile appear on the LaTeX Edtior Pattern? After all, is one of
> > the most, if not the most, important LaTeX editors.
>
> The most important is texmaker ;)
>
> See KDE:Community Project on the BS

I had never heard about it. But it seems that it is basically kile without
needing KDE, but for sure a it has a feature subset comparing to kile, even
if it is a big subset.

Since I use KDE, I think I will stick to Kile. But I understand that you guys
prefer to include texmaker in the LaTeX editors pattern (I actually still
didn't have time to check if it was on that pattern).

Nevertheless, it is nice to know it exists, as I can give to my non Linux user
friends.

Hugo Costelha