Re: [opensuse-factory] Banshee question
  • From: "Claes Bäckström" <claes.backstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:41:52 +0100
On 10/29/06, Peter Flodin <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/30/06, Claes Bäckström <claes.backstrom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> Is there any special reason that banshee-plugins-extra isn't available in:
>
> ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/install/10.2/inst-source-extra/

I could be wrong but I think with 0.11 they are now banshee-official-plugins.

Yes there is a banshee-plugins-default and in that there seems to be
the Core Plugins.
But there is no Official External Plugins like Podcast, Minimode and so on.

Here is a page describing the plugins:

http://banshee-project.org/PluginRepository

The source rpm on ftp.suse.com builds the banshee-plugins-extra. But
there is no binary rpm on the ftp server.

And the banshee project have a own yum repository containing it but I
rather use the "official" opensuse ones. Here it is:

http://dist.banshee-project.org/SUSE-10.2/

Are you after a particular plugin?

Yes I'm after the Podcast plugin.

Warm Regards,