[opensuse-factory] Proposal for new PAckage for 10.2
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:20:36 +0100
Hi everybody,

I know, basically it is to late to add new packages to the distribution
at this time, as we hit Beta1.
On the other hand, it should not affect the base system at all:

Yesterday, Frozen Bubble 2 hit the download servers. After giving it a
try, I can just say: WOW! It is so much more polished than frozen bubble
1 was (ok: it has been a looooong time since FB1 was released.

What do you think? Can we manage to replace FB1 by FB2 until final
release of 10.2?

Dominique