[opensuse-factory] kdepim in beta1: No more syncing of any kind?
  • From: Alex <one_way@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:24:59 +0100
Just noted that in beta1 there is no more kdepim3-sync package.

I see some note in the kdepim3 changelog about a switch to opensync (which I
have installed, also the kdepim plugin). However, Kontact is complaining
about a missing libmultisyncpart.la when I chose "Synchronization".

Something I'm missing here?

(On a related note: Has anybody been able to sync the contacts to a mobile
phone from kaddressbook via gnokii? I'm still a victim of bug #112907015...)

Alex