Re: [opensuse-factory] zen bug?
  • From: Andreas Hanke <andreas.hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:39:21 +0200
Dominique Leuenberger schrieb:
> About the hardened zen: do you know something about the libzypp 2.4.0
> update for factury that should be synced? I'm still waiting for it! As
> my box at the moment can not use rug at all to remove or to install or
> to update packages (SIGSEGVing). But on no mirror I know I can find that
> new version addressed in bugzilla

Sorry, no idea. :-(

It seems that nothing went out in the last few days. The media.1/media
file changed several times, but there were no new packages.

But you might be interested in this instead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Screens_of_death

I think that the ZenTrayIcon.CheckUpdatesLoop thing is closest to the
yellow one.

;-)