Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory source for Internet installation
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:51:27 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:

Normally I've used to download the non-OSS dvd iso and burn the DVD for
installation.
Now I though to try the Internet installation according to
http://en.opensuse.org/Development_Version#Internet_Installation
First I downloaded and burned the DVD-i386-mini.iso on a CDR.

But what is the correct ftp address to enter according to
# 4. Point the YaST installer to the installation repository (by
pressing F3 and then F4)

I tried to enter FTP, but what is the full path to the factory to be
entered in the server field?

(the rpm location didn't look to work
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/i586/)

.../inst-source