Re: [opensuse-factory] YAST new icons
  • From: Bart Otten <bart.otten85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:48:05 +0200
Op maandag 16 oktober 2006 22:53, schreef Andreas Hanke:
> Bart Otten schrieb:
> > However I allready made an new icon for AppArmor cause
> > it is not sharp aan looks (or looked) out of order in 10.1...
>
> The AppArmor icons look a little bit out of place because they are not
> from the same origin as the yast2-theme-{SuSELinux,openSUSE} package. It
> has nothing to do with the theme switch in Factory, actually the
> AppArmor icons are the only ones which have _not_ changed.

I know that does not have to do with the recently changes. But I wanted to
show that I try to help by uploading my own one, that looked better, and that
I was disappointed for not getting ANY comments on that matter. It did not
show up and it looks still out of place.......

I am not the type that wants to scream about how weird things are before I
have checked if I can help. ZEN-updater was...you know. However, I spend time
testing the pre-updates and blocked one cause of serious trouble (think
Ubuntu-updates style). Not saying that caUSE i WANT TO HEAR "YOU ARE
SOOOOOOOOO GOOD" CAUSE i KNOW THERE ARE A LOT MORE PEOPLE THAT SPEND MUCH
MORE TIME (caps, srry) for an good new version.

But until now the openSUSE artists did not give me a good feeling (or an
reply) and I gave up trying to change the graphic-world of SUSE. I am really
sorry to say that :-(

Bart Otten