Re: [opensuse-factory] Hardware Support: Marvell 88E8056
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:19:01 -0700
Juan,

On Monday 16 October 2006 10:09, Juan Erbes wrote:
> You has the Ethernet controller enabled in the bios?

I have much more than that... Now.

I just applied the patch to the sky2.c driver code and rebuilt my kernel
modules. Now I have two active Ethernet controllers, one for the wild
Internet and one for my internal network.

However, I have not been able to find the details of how to use the
new_id files in /sys/bus/... If anyone can point me to that, I'd like
to possess the knowledge.

Randall Schulz