Re: [opensuse-factory] SPAM: YAST new icons
  • From: Bart Otten <bart.otten85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:26:38 +0200
Op zondag 15 oktober 2006 14:40, schreef Patrick Shanahan:
> * Bart Otten <bart.otten85@xxxxxxxxx> [10-15-06 08:21]:
> > Also in the installer in the screen of choices an Gnome-styled icon
> > is used for KDE. That is not fair, KDE does use more and brighter
> > colors and that may be shown. It did not look bad in 10.1 so why
> > change it? Because SUSE is gonna be Gnome-style?
>
> Perhaps you should do some basic research before making an inaccurate
> statement as above, "Because SUSE is gonna be Gnome-style?".
>
> You are just feeding the multi-headed dragon.

Say it isn't true.... openSUSE becomes Gnome minded (at Novell-request I am
90% sure) as we all can see using KDE. First there was the out of place
updater-icon (still, we are waiting on KDE Updater), YaST and now also in the
installer. I know KDE will stay in the distro and there will be worked on.
But this becomes really annoying in KDE and I hope it is 'fixed' before
Final.

Bart Otten