[opensuse-factory] SPAM: 10.2 Gnome start menu - where is the search?
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:36:45 +1000
10.2 Alpha 5 is the first time I have used the new start menu in
Gnome. After using Vista for work everyday I really miss the menu
search function. But then from seeing screenshots of SLED I realised
that it has the search box.

Is the missing search box a bug in openSUSE?

Some other things:
1. I would really like to be able to resize it and thereby change the
number of items that are displayed.
2. I would like a 'Most Used Applications', in addition to Most Recent
Apps and Favourite Apps

Pflodo
Peter Flodin