Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: JFS is back as an install-time filesystem - thank you!
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:22:25 +0200
Martin Vidner wrote:
> On út 10. října 2006 20:41, Per Jessen wrote:
>
>> I haven't noticed anything official on this, but I've just seen JFS pop
>> up as an install-time filesystem - cool! Thanks guys - it is much
>> appreciated.
>
> I am sorry to disappoint you, but this must be a bug. AFAIK we have no plans
> to reintroduce JFS.

You're almost right :)

We don't officially support JFS in our distribution but one can still
select JFS as a file system. If you select it a big pop-up window says
that we do neither support it not test it and if there are problems, we
will not be able to help...

L.

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o., Lihovarska 1060/12, Praha 9, Czech Republic