[opensuse-factory] Invoking user space resume from ???
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:46:50 +0200
I'm installing Alpha5, and when the 2nd stage starts, it stops at this
point and says:

Invoking user space resume from
resume: libgcrypt version ....
resume: could not stat resume device file

Please type in file name or press ENTER to boot the system.

I haven't reported this as a bug yet, coz' I suspect it's my own fault.
I'm PXE-booting, so when I did the install, I used no bootloader
config. Why does the startup think I want to resume? Do I need to add
a "noresume" kernel option?

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich