[opensuse-factory] SPAM: cd/dvd-layout for 10.2
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:45:51 +0200
I just installed alpha5, and was a bit surprised to be told that for complete
Danish language an addon cd is needed. I understand that some languages will
be placed on an addon cd (cd7).

.. it's a bit sad, being the coordinator of Danish translations, to find out
that Danish users will have to jump through hoops to use the translations we
make. Which wasn't necessary in the past.. And this time around 100% will be
translated, and at a decent quality - I guarantee it.

Which languages will be put on the addon cd?
How are these selected?
Who will need the addon cd. DVD5 users? DVD9 users? CD1-5 users?

Martin