Re: [opensuse-factory] alpha2 - YasT2 icons
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:05:48 +0200

Per Jessen wrote:
> They look at little tired and dull, IMO.

+1

Matter of taste etc... but to me the default tango icon set is just
plain horrible, a step backwards in terms of "style".

Also, "puke green" is a weird choice for a base colour.

But well, I guess gnomification keeps going.

Maybe we should collect some money and ask Everaldo to design a
beautiful tango-compliant icon set.

cheers
- --