Re: [opensuse-factory] Alpha 5 installation and setup issues
  • From: "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 00:47:03 +0200
Grub boot menu without Xen:

I also noticed, but forgot to mentione, that this time no Grub boot menu entry for Xen became available, as it did during the previous alpha4 installation.
I made an new installation for alpha5 over the previous alpha4 installation. The difference this time was that I had added 10.1 in the meantime, in additon to the initial preloaded WinXP on the disk.
That is I have a multiboot installation for WinXP, 10.2 and 10.1, but no entry longer for Xen.

Terje J. Hanssen