Re: [opensuse-factory] Alpha 5 installation and setup issues
  • From: "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:50:23 +0200
tsclient
I forgot to mentione I didn't find tsclient in the default distro nor in factory. Therefore I wasn't able to test it as my wishible frontend for rdesktop using RDP connections to Windows.

As posted before, the previous tsclient-0.140 was dependent of the non-OSS ICA client and was found here:
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/10.1-x86_64/RPMS.gnome/

The latest and wishible tsclient is version 0.148 which I hope soon will become available without requiering ICA.

Terje J. Hanssen